Acupuncture Decatur specializes in
165 Dekalb Industrial Way, Suite D
Decatur, GA 30030
"Is this right For Me?"
Do any of the following statements sound like you?
- "I've been dealing with
a condition for a while, and I'm unsatisfied with the results
I've received from western medicine. I'd like to
get better, and I'm looking for something that works."
- "My body is acting in a way I'm unfamiliar with or didn't expect. I'd like to understand
what's going on and resolve these problems before they become
- "Life isn't going as well
as it could. I have the right job, a family, and
everything I need, but I'm still not as happy as I know
I could be."
- "I'm in pain and I need it to stop! Things have to change and NOW!"
If you can identify with one of the previous statements,
I can help you. You may want to know, "Do you have experience
in my condition?"
The answer is yes, it's likely that
I do. Over the last 9 years I've helped people with
the following conditions:
Women’s Health - symptoms
- Infertility: caused
by any number of factors, including lack of ovulation, polycystic
ovary syndrome, poor egg quality, excessive LH production,
anti-sperm antibodies, and more.
- Pregnancy: morning sickness,
fatigue, insomnia, breech position, restless fetus syndrome,
swelling, back pain, pubic pain, and more.
- Post-Partum: post-partum
recovery, post-cesarean scarring.
- Premenstrual: irritability,
breast tenderness, abdominal and/or back cramps, bloating,
emotional fluctuations and more.
- Menstrual: painful periods,
no periods, delayed periods, irregular periods, excessive
- Other: low libido, pain
during intercourse, vaginal itching or pain, recurrent yeast
or bacterial infections, excess or yellow or green discharge,
Stress - including:
- Back, shoulder, knee, wrist, ankle and
other joint pain
- Tension and migraine headaches
- High blood pressure
- Upset or acid stomach
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Weight gain or loss
- Hair loss
- Muscle tension
- Irregular heartbeat
- Asthma or shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Sweaty palms or hands
- Cold hands or feet
- Skin problems (hives, eczema, psoriasis,
- Jaw pain
- Immune system suppression: more colds,
flu, and infections, etc.
- Heart disease:
coronary heart disease, heart attack recovery, angina, arrhythmias,
heart failure, peripheral arterial disease
- High cholesterol
- Chronic pain: joint
pain, muscle pain, tendonitis, back pain, and more.
- Arthritis: osteoarthritis,
rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Sinusitis, Allergies
and Hay Fever
- and More
Digestive Health - symptoms include
- Abdominal bloating or fullness
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD):
- Stomach and Duodenal Ulcers
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticular Disease: diverticulosis,
- Hernia: hiatal, inguinal
- and more
Depression and other Psychological conditions -
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Bipolar disorder
- Panic disorder
- Attempted suicide
Spiritual Growth - symptoms include:
- Feeling lost and unsure
of what steps to take,
- Feeling like your life is stuck
in a rut - you know you need a change but you're
afraid or not sure how to make it,
- Experiencing life as meaningless
- Knowing that there's something
more out there than you can see, but feeling like
you need someone to show you the ropes,
- Knowing that you believe in God,
but unsure of how to deepen your relationship with the Divine.
Learn more about acupuncture
Learn more about Chinese herbal medicine
Learn more about shiatsu massage
Learn more about energy work
Now, you may be wondering what to expect during your first
and subsequent treatments. Check out What
to Expect from Treatment.