Acupuncture Decatur specializes in
165 Dekalb Industrial Way, Suite D
Decatur, GA 30030
Decatur Acupuncture Doula
What is a Doula?
Simply put, a doula is someone who provides deep and caring support for you as you approach and experience childbirth.
How Does this Work?
- I meet with you and your partner at your home or office to discuss your needs and determine the best way for us to work together.
- You receive two acupuncture sessions, prenatal massages, energy work sessions, or a combination of any of these at my office before the birth.
- You can call me anytime for emotional support or to discuss your birth plan.
- You receive a consultation to determine which Chinese herbs and/or homeopathics would best support you prenatally, during labor and postnatally.
- I attend your birth and offer care, support, acupuncture, massage, Chinese herbs, homeopathics, and spiritual healing. I support you in making the decisions that you feel will best serve you and your baby, working in harmony with your physician and the nurses present.
- After the birth I come to your home twice and offer emotional and physical support. This may include any of the healing modalities I practice if we feel it would benefit you.
Cost: $999 for all of the above. Payment plans and sliding scale available.
I recognize this is may be one of the most precious, significant and powerful experiences you will ever have. You will remember it for the rest of your life. It is such a privilege to be a part of this special time in a woman's life.
Call me at (404) 863-9900! I look forward to hearing from you.